Information We Collect About You
We collect various types of information about or from the user of our website, which includes the following information.
- Personal identification such as name, telephone number, postal address, email address, or any other information the website collects that is defined as personally identifiable information under applicable law.
- The information about you that does not identify you individually.
- We collect information about the equipment you use to visit our website or your internet connection.
How We Collect This Information?
- Information is collected automatically as you navigate or browse our website. It may include IP addresses, usage details, and information collected through web beacons, cookies, and other tracking technologies.
- Information can be collected from third parties such as business partners. Or,
- Directly from the user/you provide to us.
Information You Provide to Us
- Information that you provide by submitting a form on our website. This may include information you provided at the time of registration, subscription, posting material, or request for services. We may also ask you for the information when you report a problem with our website.
- If you contact us, we keep copies and records of your correspondence including email addresses.
- You provide information by responding to surveys that we may ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Transaction through our website and fulfillment of your orders also keep your information. We also require your financial information before placing orders through our website.
Information Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you interact with our website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to store your information about your browsing actions, patterns, and equipment. The information may also include the following details.
- Location, traffic data, and other communication data and resources that you use on the website.
- Information about your internet connection and computer including IP address, browser type, and operating system.
We may also collect information about your online activities through these technologies. This does not include personal information but we associate it with personal information we collect from third parties. This helps us to improve our website and deliver better service.
For this automatic data collection, the technologies may also include the following information.
- Browser Cookies: Like any other website, Pronearyou uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are utilized to store data including visitors’ inclinations, and the pages on the site that the guest got to or gone to. The data is utilized to optimize the users’ involvement by customizing our web page substance based on visitors’ browser sort and/or other information.
- Flash Cookies: Some features of our website may use local stored objects to store information about your navigation or preferences on our website. Flash cookies are not ruled by the same browser settings as browser cookies.
- Web Beacons: Our website pages may contain small electronic files as web beacons. This refers to as single-pixel gifs and clear gifs. pixel tags.
We do not collect or store personal information automatically but we may bind this information to personal information that we collect from you or other sources.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
The data they collect may be associated with your personal details or they may collect data, including personal data, about your online activities over time, and across websites and other online administrations. They may utilize this data to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking tricks or how they may be utilized. If you have any inquiries about advertisements or other targeted content, you can contact the responsible provider straightforwardly.
How We Use Your Information?
We use the information in various ways that we collect from you, including to:
- To display our website and its content to you.
- To give you information, items or administrations that you simply ask from us.
- To give you information about our services.
- To give you notices about your account/subscription, expiration, and renewal notices.
- To carry out our commitments and uphold our rights emerging from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for collection and billing.
- To inform you about changes to our website or any items or administrations we offer or provide.
- To permit you to take part in intuitively highlights on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe after you give the information.
- To fulfill any reason for which you give it.
- For any other reason along with your assent.
We may utilize the data we have collected from you to empower us to show advertisements to our advertisers’ target groups of onlookers. Even though we do not reveal your personal data for these purposes without your assent, in case you tap on or something else connected with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you just meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may reveal amassed data around our clients and data that does not recognize any person, without restriction.
We may also reveal personal data that we collect otherwise you give as depicted in this protection policy:
- To our backups and affiliates.
- To temporary workers, benefit suppliers, and other third parties, we use to support our commerce and who are bound by legally binding commitments to keep personal data secret and use it only for the purposes for which we reveal it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor within the event of a merger, divestiture, rebuilding, reorganization, disintegration or other deal or exchange of a few or all of the Company’s resources, whether as a going concern or as a portion of liquidation, liquidation or comparable continuing, in which personal data held by the Company approximately our website clients is among the resources transferred.
- To third parties to advertise their items or administrations to you in case you have got agreed to these revelations. We legally require these third parties to keep personal data private and use it for the purposes for which we reveal it to them.
- To fulfill the reason for which you provide it. For example, if you provide us an email address to use the “e-mail a friend” feature of our website, we are going to transmit the substance of that email and your e-mail address to the recipients.
- For any other reason revealed by us once you give the information.
- With your assent.
We may also reveal your personal information:
- To comply with any court arrange, law, or legitimate prepare, counting to reply to any government or administrative request.
- If we accept revelation is fundamental or suitable to ensure the rights, property, or security of the Company, our clients, or others. This incorporates trading data with other companies and organizations for the purposes of extortion assurance and credit risk reduction.
Choices on How We Use and Reveal Your Information
We endeavor to supply you with choices with respect to the personal data you give to us. We have made components to supply you with the following control over your information:
- Tracking Innovations and Advertising. You will set your browser to deny all or a few browser cookies or to alert you when cookies are being sent. To memorize how you will be able to manage your Flash cookie settings, visit the Flash player settings page on Adobe’s website. If you refuse or disable cookies, please note that a few parts of this website may be inaccessible or not work properly.
- We do not use your information to serve interest-based advertising or control third parties’ collection. However, these third parties may give you ways to select not to have your data collected or used in this way. You can pick out of accepting focused on advertisements from members of the Arrange Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an email through our contact page to request access, correct, or delete any personal data that you have given to us. We cannot remove your personal data except by deleting your client account. We may not oblige a request to alter data in the event that we accept the change would violate any law or lawful necessity or cause the data to be incorrect.
We have applied measures outlined to secure your personal data from unauthorized loss, accidental loss, use, modification, and disclosure.
The security and security of your data depend on you. Where we have given you (or where you have selected) a secret password to get to certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password secret. We inquire you not to share your password with anyone.
However, the data transmission of the web is not totally safe. In spite of the fact that we do our best to ensure your personal data, we cannot ensure the security of your personal data transmitted to our website. Any transmission of personal data is at your claim chance. We are not capable of circumvention of any protection settings or security measures contained on the website.
Another part of our priority is including assurance for children while utilizing the web. We empower parents and guardians to watch, take an interest in, and/or screen and guide their online activity. Pronearyou does not intentionally collect any Individual Identifiable data from children under the age of 13. In case you think that your child has given this kind of data on our site, we emphatically empower you to contact us instantly and we are going to do our best to instantly evacuate such data from our records.
Thank you for visiting our website.